Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Pima Community College is to be an open-admissions institution providing affordable, comprehensive educational opportunities that support student success and meet the diverse needs of its students and community. This mission, along with our vision and values, provide the framework for College activities. Students come to PCC from all walks and stages of life, yet all share a desire to enrich their lives through the pursuit of knowledge.
What We Do
Pima College Adult Basic Education for College and Career (ABECC) offers:
1) Free, non-credit high School Equivalency classes
2) Free, non-credit English classes
3) Free classes for citizenship preparation
4) Refugee Education Program - for newly arrived arrived refugees to learn English
5) Transition to Jobs - specialized programming for highly skilled immigrants to develop job skills for the US job market
6) Specialized programming and support for students who want to advance in their education and career goals
Classes are offered year-round at three learning centers and at Pima College campuses.
Volunteers are essential to fulfilling our mission and we welcome inquiries from community members who want to join our community.