Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide safety, support, advocacy and resources for survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence and their children, and To work relentlessly to change the systems and attitudes that allow this abuse to continue.
SafeHouse Center provides support for those impacted by domestic violence or sexual assault. SafeHouse provides free and confidential services for any person victimized that lives or works in Washtenaw County. Our services include emergency shelter for those in danger of being hurt or killed, counseling, legal advocacy, support groups, and especially, hope .
- March 10, 2017 (Friday) 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- March 11, 2017 (Saturday) 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- March 12, 2017 (Sunday) 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- March 24, 2017 (Friday) 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- March 25, 2017 (Saturday) 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Check out www.safehousecenter.org for more details.
SafeHouse Center accepts donations. Donate Now.