Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Surround addiction, get ahead of it, and defeat it
Mission Addiction is a dedicated team, experienced in addiction, faith and business. Our simple goal is to be a lifeline of support and resources to individuals and loved ones, no matter where they are in their addiction journey. We’re building an army of people ready, willing and able, to help those who need and want it.
- Weekly, Christian support meeting for individuals, friends and families, called, "The Lighthouse"
- Education and workshops about addiction, faith, relationships, coping skills, and wellness
- Help finding the right recovery and support resources
- Prayer, grief, and grandparent support
- Lay counseling and coaching
- Student and parent prevention talks to schools, churches, and other local organizations