POSITION SUMMARY: Provide general support to the founder and executive director, and occasionally to other team leaders.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to speak, read, and write English well, including spelling and grammar. Candidates should be organized, show initiative, and manage time efficiently. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is important. Prefer addiction knowledge or experience, personally or professionally. Prefer startup and/or nonprofit experience or any experience developing a community, including a faith community. Google Drive experience and video conferencing, via Skype or Google Hangouts is also a plus.
DUTIES: The position is flexible and could include any or all of the following and more, depending on interests, experience, and availability:
- Setting appointments
- Event Planning
- Social Media
- Compiling training materials and coordinating workshops
- Data entry and/or database maintenance
- Mailing list administration and/or marketing
- Orientation and on-boarding support
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Special projects
- Assist with process efficiency for all of the above
- Telephone Support
Please send a résumé and cover letter or paragraph to Edward@Mission-Addiction.org. Include your interest in this position and organization, qualifications, and any previous volunteer experience. Thank you for inquiring about this important role in our mission!
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- Social Media / Blogging
- Event Planning / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible - 5 to 25 hours or multiple hires
- Send résumé and cover letter or paragraph, including your interest in this position/organization.