2 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: MISSION ADDICTION
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
POSITION SUMMARY: Looking for volunteers that are Ohio based to represent Mission Addiction at local county meetings (Montgomery, Greene, Butler, Warren, Miami, Clarke, Clinton, Preble, Darke, Hamilton, etc.). This position will also research other opportunities to promote MA in the Dayton area.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to network in a professional manner
- Basic research skills, including ability to present key findings
- Dependability and reliability
- Knowledge and/or experience with mental health
- Knowledge and/or experience with addiction
- Knowledge of the Christian faith
- Attending assigned county meetings as Mission Addiction's representative, promoting MA, discussing MA activity, networking, and documenting information
- Presenting relevant meeting information to MA founder
- Researching other engagements to attend and presenting those opportunities to MA founder
- Attending other engagements as assigned
Mission Addiction is an evolving non-profit organization and this position may evolve with time. We welcome our volunteers to participate in the development of their position!
Please send a résumé and cover letter or paragraph to Edward@Mission-Addiction.org. Include your interest in this position and organization, qualifications, and any previous volunteer experience. Thank you for inquiring about this important role in our mission!
Anything is possible when we walk together(tm)
About MISSION ADDICTION
5980 Wilmington Pike, Sugarcreek Township, OH 45459, US
1) Teach and coach individuals, couples and families how to heal, restore and transform their lives, to become the best version of themselves. Helping others feels great and can be "addicting". It's a MISSION ADDICTION! 2) Grow and train an army of people ready, willing and able, to help those who need and want it. 3) Provide a spiritual family to connect, network, learn, and grow in faith. (You do not have to be impacted by addiction and you do not have to be a Christian to participate.) 4) Embrace culturally diverse participants and volunteers. We depend upon that variation of thought to contribute to effective services and growth for everyone. Anything is possible when we walk together™
Mission Addiction was founded by a business consultant and faith leader in January, 2017.
- Everything we do is offered in person and online.
- We've had the pleasure of working with participants and volunteers in 25 states, 3 other countries and 9 time zones.
- Hurting Individuals (16+)
- Struggling Couples
- Strained Families
- People in recovery from addiction to sin, behavior or substance
- Anyone looking to improve their life and grow in faith!
See this link for our flagship program, the Map for Healing and Recovery: https://www.mission-addiction.org/the-map-for-healing-and-recovery-program
We also offer coaching and mentoring for individuals, couples and families, in any combination.
Check out our other services here: https://www.mission-addiction.org/services-1.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 5, 2023
- Community Outreach
- Mental Health
- Internet Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 20
- Flexible; 1-10 hours - depends upon number of meetings and desire of candidate
- Reliable transportation is required if involved in in-person activities.