Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
* Promote the welfare of all cats: domestic, stray, and feral.
* Practice and provide information on all aspects of Trap-Neuter-Release.
* Operate an adoption program that provides a service to the community.
* Spay or neuter cats in our care before adoption.
* Assist individuals to help rescue, socialize and place cats.
* Promote testing for feline diseases such as feline leukemia and feline immunodeficiency virus.
* Manage cat overpopulation at the source by sterilizing feral cat colonies.
* Keep cats out of the sheltering system, thus reducing euthanasia rates.
* Provide information and assistance to encourage and help people keep their cats, and to give cats a better life.
13thstcats.org is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, no kill rescue; all donations are tax deductible.
We are a community based cat rescue group. We trap- neuter- and release feral cats and find loving forever homes for socialized stray cats and kittens.
13th St. NAC Cat Rescue is sponsored in part by the 13th Street Neighborhood Advisory Committee (NAC) www.13thstnac.org and The Northside Neighborhood Association of San Jose, California.