Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana - Family Room
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Safety
- Homeless & Housing
Location3999 Dutchman's LanePlaza ILouisville, KY 40207 United States
A Ronald McDonald Family Room, located inside the walls of a hospital, is a smaller version of the Ronald McDonald House where we offer comfort and respite for families of children receiving medical treatment. Our Family Room keeps parents within steps of their ill child during a difficult and critical time.
Families with a baby in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) at Norton Suburban Hospital are eligible to stay at Ronald McDonald Family Room at no charge. RMFR is staffed by volunteers seven days a week. Families are able to take a refreshing shower, grab a snack, wash their clothes, email their kids at home, research their infant's illness or just get a good night's sleep.
Services & Amenities
- Four sleeping rooms where families can get a good night's rest without being far
- Two restrooms with shower facilities
- Lactation room with two breast pumps
- Kitchenette area with microwave, refrigerator and stocked with snacks and coffee
- Coca Cola machine with juices, water, and soft drinks for a quarter
- Comfortable recliners and sofa
- Computer with Internet access and printer
- Cable TV, VCR and DVD
- Washer and dryer
Would you recommend Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana - Family Room?
0 reviews Write a review