Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
STOP-IT builds relationships with trafficked persons through outreach, ongoing case management and support, and service referrals. STOP-IT also trains community service providers and raises public awareness on human trafficking.
The STOP-IT Program:
- Builds relationships with suspected trafficked persons through outreach,
- Operates a 24-hour hotline for emergency assistance (877.606.3158),
- Serves all persons including children and adults, women and men impacted by sex or labor trafficking
- Assists persons currently victimized, as well as survivors through service referrals and ongoing support,
- Facilitates a drop-in space for young women. Our drop-in is a safe space for young women who are at risk of trafficking or who have traded sex to survive can find rest, resources and build community. For more information, including the location - call 1.877.606.3158
- Conducts training seminars to raise awareness about the existence of human trafficking,
- Provides practical assistance to community services providers to assist in recognizing possible trafficked persons, thus expanding the scope of service.
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend The Salvation Army's STOP-IT Program?