Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Kindred's mission to our patients is to always keep our patient and their family first by enhancing their quality of life through the professional delivery of clinical excellence, extraordinary service and compassionate restorative and palliative homecare and hospice services.
At Kindred, our care is defined by our clinical expertise and the compassion we deliver every day - one patient at a time.
The Kindred family of companies has been bringing great healthcare home for 40 years. Our nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals are dedicated to improving the quality of life for those we serve through the delivery of clinical excellence, extraordinary service and compassionate care, while being recognized as the leader in home health, hospice and community care services.
Each year, we provide home care services to more than 350,000 patients from more than 490 community locations nationwide. Our full range of clinical services includes:
- Skilled nursing
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapy
- Cardiac and pulmonary care
- Wound care
- Disease and pain management
- Medication management and education
- Patient education to promote self-management
- Treatment for balance problems that can lead to fall risks
- Hospice services, including help with physical, emotional and spiritual needs
We are committed to continually raising the bar in home healthcare by setting new industry standards for quality care and personalized service. That’s why thousands of patients every day choose us for their home healthcare needs.
- Matthew Georgantas
- Need admin access?