21 people are interested
knit or crochet blankets for our veteran hospice patients
ORGANIZATION: Gentiva Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
21 people are interested
Kindred Hospice is looking for people skilled in knitting, crocheting, and sewing needles to help create a variety of patient comfort and staff support items. These include:
- Making red, white, and blue afghans or blankets for our Veteran patients. These can be knitted or crocheted. We can supply the yarn.
- Making small quilts and throws for our hospice house patients. Size should by around 3' x 4'. These can be sewn, quilted, knitted or crocheted
At Kindred, our care is defined by our clinical expertise and the compassion we deliver every day - one patient at a time.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Gentiva Hospice
2374 Post Road, Warwick, RI 02886, US
Gentiva's mission to our patients is to always keep our patient and their family first by enhancing their quality of life through the professional delivery of clinical excellence, extraordinary service and compassionate restorative and palliative homecare and hospice services.
At Gentiva, our care is defined by our clinical expertise and the compassion we deliver every day - one patient at a time.
The Gentiva family of companies has been bringing great healthcare home for 40 years. Our nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals are dedicated to improving the quality of life for those we serve through the delivery of clinical excellence, extraordinary service and compassionate care, while being recognized as the leader in home health, hospice and community care services.
Each year, we provide home care services to more than 350,000 patients from more than 490 community locations nationwide. Our full range of clinical services includes:
- Skilled nursing
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapy
- Cardiac and pulmonary care
- Wound care
- Disease and pain management
- Medication management and education
- Patient education to promote self-management
- Treatment for balance problems that can lead to fall risks
- Hospice services, including help with physical, emotional and spiritual needs
We are committed to continually raising the bar in home healthcare by setting new industry standards for quality care and personalized service. That’s why thousands of patients every day choose us for their home healthcare needs.
2374 Post RoadWarwick, RI 02886
August 25, 2023
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Based on your schedule!
- Drug screen that is at no cost to you is required as part of orientation