Kansas Palliative and Hospice Care
- Health & Medicine
- Veterans & Military Families
Location6828 Silverheel St.Shawnee, KS 66226 United States
Our mission is to provide the highest level of comfort and care, honoring and respecting the dignity of each individual, and enhancing the quality of living at the end of life, under the guidance of Christian principles.
- We are Midwest owned and operated. We make decisions locally. Our people live in the community we support. Our leaders and owners are actively involved in the business and are all Midwest residents.
- Kansas Palliative & Hospice Care is one of the oldest hospice providers in the State of Kansas with its approval to provide Medicare hospice services originating in 1991. We serve the entire Northeast Kansas Area, as far south as Franklin county to our northern border in Doniphan county, as west as Riley county.
- We are committed to exceeding industry standards. We recognize that each patient’s life experiences and spiritual beliefs have created a unique individual who deserves the finest care and emotional support, while honoring and respecting their needs and wishes. All while keeping care costs lower by striving to care for our patients and their caregivers at home.
- Of all the benefits available to our patients we believe the hospice benefit is the most misunderstood of them all. The benefits are incredible, the cost is negligible and yet the participation rate is low. We believe this is because of a fundamental misunderstanding of the program.
Would you recommend Kansas Palliative and Hospice Care?
2 reviews Write a review
(September 1, 2018)
These people deserve respect and love it’s that simple
(June 20, 2015)
yes I would recommend. hospice care to (anyone)they are careing. when I work in nurseing homes they were always there helping families. some people just need a helping hand. some may have families and may not? but you know they will be there for anyone. and always showing love and concern. (this is what the world needs more of.)