Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to work in partnership with the community, business, churches, and individuals to eliminate substandard housing and break the cycle of poverty in our partner families by building homes in an environment of cooperation and mutual support.
Habitat homes are simple, decent and built with affordability for low-income families in mind. We complete our projects by using:
- Individual, church, civic and other group volunteer labor
- Business and corporate volunteer work groups, donated materials, and funds
- Donated land
- Partnering Families’ 500 hours of sweat equity to help build their home
- Donated time from professionals who give their expertise in building design, mortgage assistance, fundraising, site selection family selection, family support, construction and communications.
- Items donated for auction or sale
- Monetary donations from individuals, churches, businesses, corporations, and foundations.
Habitat for Humanity of Snohomish County accepts donations. Donate Now.
- Katie Rickel
- Need admin access?