Habitat for Humanity of Snohomish County is happy to welcome court ordered volunteers the meet our requirements. Court-ordered volunteers must complete 20 or more hours in our Lynnwood or Everett Stores before we provide verification of hours. We complete criminal background checks and do not accept volunteers court-ordered for the following: theft or fraud, violent offenses (including dv & assault) and sex offenses.
Habitat Stores are second-use home improvement stores that sell quality building material and furniture and dedicate all profits to building homes for low-income families. Volunteers at the Habitat Stores in Everett and Lynnwood help bring people together to build homes, communities and hope. The Habitat Stores contribute every day to the work of strengthening communities, and building decent, safe and affordable homes.
- Accept donations
- Sorting out and pricing products
- Organizing, arranging and stocking shelves and creating displays
- Assisting customers with purchases
- Assisting senior team members with other tasks as needed.
All new volunteers must attend an orientation before they can volunteer. You can sign up for an orientation at habitatsnohomish.org.
- Retail / Sales
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At least one four hour shift per week
- Court ordered volunteers are OK. No theft or violent offenses.