Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Help Me Help You is a community based non-profit organization dedicated to uplifting homeless and low income families and individuals by increasing access to food, public benefits, economic security, and affordable housing.
Our work reduces hunger and poverty, improves nutrition and health, and boost family economic security. Programs target homeless and disadvantaged families and individuals, including seniors, disables individuals, single mothers, veterans and youth.
The current charitable program include:
- Our weekly Food Pantry program which distributes free nutritious food to more than 3,000 homeless and low income youth and adults.
- Public Benefits Enrollment Assistance (CalFresh, MediCal, SSI/SSDI)
- Weekly Financial literacy courses
- Health Education
- Women's Empowerment Seminars
- Fashion Show benefit
- Charity Golf Tournament
- Annual Christmas Program which includes a toy-drive, turkey and ham distrbution, clothing and shoe distribution, etc.