Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Through supplemental programming, products and services, our mission is to provide high level education methodology for children and youth in our nation; to work towards creating a healthy environment at home, in schools and within our communities in order to minimize the unwanted distractions that could affect a child’s ability to succeed; and to bring families and communities together in various ways, for the sake of the overall health and wellness of the family unit, through education.
iN Education takes a close look at the overall education picture of its enrolled youth i.e. family, situations/circumstances, environment... that may affect their ability to learn then address them through its programs, products and services. This holistic educational approach provides a benefit to its enrolled youth, their school, families and communities keeping everyone on the same page and on track with state and national education levels. Some elements include but not limited to:
- (Education): Tutoring, Counseling and Mentoring services where education is the center or the yolk;
- (Career Technical Training): The Scholooza Program serves as a year-round educational program for Middle and High School youth; it is the platform where 6 real industries are introduced giving youth an opportunity to "try a profession" and "do something" within the realm of their chosen profession.
- (Health & Wellness): iN Fitness USA provides education on healthy and fit lifestyles; it engages families through education, physical activities; it offers family values course and addresses counseling for its registered members.
- (Community): Neighborhood Groups provide outlets for community residents to take planned action within their community by addressing pressing issues.
- (Rewards Program): WOW Education Rewards program rewards the individual achievements of preK-12 students, to implement an innovative rewards program that will motivate students .
- DeAndre Nixon
- Need admin access?