Zealousness, an iN Education Inc.’s online magazine, it’s an internationally-minded educational resource which promotes education with featuring articles, opinion pieces, and pedagogic advice from our international team of volunteer writers and editors. Through our online magazine, students, educators, and parents have access to yet another educational resource. Become part of our diverse team!
Check out our previous issues http://ineducationonline.org/zealousness/
Our mission is to increase the overall Standardized Testing averages on a national level, improve upon test prep ACT and SAT awareness, teach youth the "hard and soft skills" necessary for the success in all industries prior to entering the workforce, address health and wellness for the families, provide incentives to achieve high levels of education, and emphasize the importance of continuing education. It also aims to provide year-round supplemental products, services, and resources catered towards preK- 12th grade students through Career technical training, health & wellness, incentives, and educational awareness while offering various platforms for high level structured internships and "teen-entrepreneur" opportunities in which hands-on youth involvement and participation taps into their creative abilities.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- General Education
- Youth Services
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum of 5hrs/week
- Commitment of at least 3 months
- Fundraising Assistant(s)...
- Seeking Marketing Communications...
- Nonprofit Board Member Opportunity
- Paralegal Assistant Needed!
- Photographers needed! Build your...
- Experienced grant writer(s)...
- Join our Social media...
- Volunteer mentors needed! -...
- EDUCATION ADVOCATE – CLEVELAND, OH
- Magazine editor needed!
- Production Artist for Magazine...
- Is writing your passion? Write...