Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Through partnerships with families, schools, and the local communities, EPATT promotes leadership, discipline, hard work, and excellence among its K-12 students. Using the unique mix of one-on-one academic tutoring and tennis instruction, EPATT strives to enrich the academic, athletic, and life skills of its participants.
What Makes EPATT Special?
EPATT is a "game-changer" for at-risk students through academics, athletics, motivation, and parental involvement.
How Does EPATT Measure Success?
- Over 95% of students graduate from high school
- 68% of EPATT graduates attend college
- There is 100% attendance at every parent meeting
- Stanford student tutors contribute an average of 216 hours of ONE-ON-ONE tutoring to their student
- Each student receives 100 hours of fitness and tennis instruction per year
- 8 program graduates are certified tennis teaching professionals
- 6 program graduates played tennis on their junior college teams