POW! power Of We!
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Arts & Culture
- Board Development
- Children & Youth
Location135 Calyer streetBasementBrooklyn, NY 11222 United States
POW!, Power Of We! is a young nonprofit organization providing free enrichment programs to children of all abilities, ages and backgrounds. We focus on inclusion.
We are a young organization providing various free enrichment programs to children of all abilities, ages and backgrounds. We are based in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We already have a growing, vivid community, even though we are just starting! We currently offer a mix of music, art, dance, yoga, playful movement, story telling, soccer, PlayABILITY. We now added free tutoring. We want to expand our programs and ages.
We are in need of more volunteers! We need:
- musicians of all sorts!
- gymnastics, yogis, dancers, dance therapists, trained or learning PT, OT, PE, APE, any sports person that has motivational skills, is patient and likes fun)
- teachers (in-training, practicing, retired, p-k-12..) who have extra energy and a fond portion of highly valued experience, humor and wisdom
- artists of all sorts (yes!)
- psychologists (kids, family, individual)
- social worker
- early childhood specialists
- computer- design-& tech. wizards
- program developer with focus on inclusion, geared towards school ages.
- fundraiser, bookkeeper, program coordinator, program designer, coaches of all sorts, inclusion specialists(!),...and many more.