CHAMPAIGN AREA TRAP SPAY NEUTER AND ADOPTION PROGRAM - CATSNAP
Location1713 S STATECHAMPAIGN, IL 61820 United States
Established in 2005, CATsNAP seeks to reduce pet overpopulation and to improve the welfare of animals in the greater Champaign County Illinois area. Specifically, we strongly advocate that all animals are spayed and neutered, regardless of breed, sex, or age. By spaying/neutering, we are reducing the number of cats and dogs born into situations of inadequate care and abuse. We are also limiting the numbers of unwanted animals relinquished to shelters, where they are often euthanized for lack of space. CATsNAP does not endorse the buying of domestic animals from large-scale commercial breeders or from any of the outlets they supply.
- Over 1200 cats helped in 2018
- Over 1400 cats helped in 2019
- Referral for a low income spay/neuter service.
- Adopts out cats
- Provides educational materials to promote successful pet ownership
- Assists feral cat caretakers with spay/neuter information and resources
- Limited intake from high kill shelters, strays, Animal Control and other various places. Seldom takes owner relinquishment. Those animals are referred to Champaign County Humane Society (217) 344-7297 which does an excellent job of placing animals from Champaign County
- All animals are in foster homes or at our building. Animals are never euthanized for space.
Would you recommend CHAMPAIGN AREA TRAP SPAY NEUTER AND ADOPTION PROGRAM - CATSNAP?
0 reviews Write a review