Southern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault
- Crisis Support
- Health & Medicine
Location1600 N Country Club RdTUCSON, AZ 85716 United States
The mission of the Southern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault is to support and empower individuals, families and communities impacted by sexual trauma through advocacy, medical forensic evaluation, and recovery services while promoting awareness and prevention of sexual violence.
The Southern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault (SACASA) SACASA is a division of CODAC Health, Recovery & Wellness, a non-profit 501(C)(3) organization that provides mental health, substance abuse, trauma, primary care and general wellness services in Pima County. SACASA provides the following services:
- 24/7 Crisis Hotline in English and Spanish -- offering support, resources and referrals to recent and past survivors of sexual assault, as well as their friends and family members whom we refer to as "secondary survivors."
- 24/7 in-person crisis advocacy at medical facilities and in the community, as appropriate (Sexual Assault Response Service) -- offering support to survivors as well as sharing information about their rights as a victim, coordinating with hospital staff and law enforcement, explaining the survivor’s option to receive a medical forensic exam and/or preventative medication(s), and assistance with planning next steps and connecting to follow-up resources.
- Walk-in and community support for survivors and their loved ones during office hours
- Individual and group therapy
- Community outreach and trainings
Would you recommend Southern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault?
0 reviews Write a review