The purpose of the Human Health Project (HHP) is to get conventional and complementary health information and peer-to-peer support from the HHP community around the world in response to health experiences that are posted.
An HHP member posts a health experience summary on HHP’s website at www.HumanHealthProject.Org. This will keep all the information about this person's health experience in one place for his/her review, as well as for people who will be sharing information and providing or receiving support.
Generally, information and support will be provided by members of the public who want to help people anonymously who have health conditions and questions.
Our goal is to improve access, self-management, equity, and affordability of health care throughout the world.
HHP is a nonprofit, noncommercial, volunteer-based organization promoting the health of individuals worldwide as a human right for all.
We are seeking a talented UI/UX Designer to design the interface for the new humanhealthproject.org site. This is a ground-up redesign of the portal, and will integrate the latest social and Web 2.0 functionality.
- First and foremost, you should have an excellent eye for design. You should know great web UI when you see it, and be able to explain why it's great (even if you didn't create it!).
- You'll need to be a Photoshop ninja. You should also be fluent in Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or whatever you use to create wireframes.
- You should have at least a working knowledge of XHTML/CSS.
- Of course, we're looking for self-starters - candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction, and learn by asking the right questions.
- Finally, you should have a solid portfolio of web application design. We want to see that you've built great web interfaces before, not just great websites.
This is a senior position; we're looking for somebody who has at least 5 years of UI/UX design experience.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment