The Arc Greater Twin Cities is looking for motivated, caring and responsible volunteers to provide childcare while their parents attend a disability focused networking group. This is a wonderful opportunity to get to know amazing children who have an intellectual or developmental disability, to touch their lives and learn a little bit about you!
Opportunities are available from 6:30-8:30pm on the 2nd Thursday of the month in Minneapolis and on the 4th Wednesday of the month in St. Paul. Spanish speaking volunteers are appreciated but not necessary.
To learn more or to sign up to participate, contact Michelle Theisen at The Arc Greater Twin Cities at firstname.lastname@example.org or (952) 920-0855.
- Child Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Rack 'em Up in Brooklyn Center!
- Rack 'em Up in Bloomington!
- Childcare Volunteers Needed -...
- Make a difference in the Spanish...
- Rack 'em Up in St. Paul!
- Childcare Volunteer Minneapolis...
- Child Care Volunteers
- Hmong Outreach Intern
- Volunteer with ¡Adelante! -...
- GetSet for Work! Intern
- Rack 'em Up in New Hope!
- Minnesota Opera Thriftique...
- Help a child, help a community!
- Rack 'em Up in Richfield!
- Child care volunteers needed!...