The Open Door Day Resource Center in Bradenton provides a location where those who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless can obtain assistance with basic daily living needs. Our Food Stamp Program volunteers play an integral role in this process by helping clients apply for and recertify their food stamps through the SNAP Program and other necessary assistance. Bi-lingual support is a plus.
We love our volunteers and hope you will consider joining our family.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Crisis Intervention
- Case Work / Management
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One or two days per week.
- Help us organize our donation...
- Graphic Designer
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Earn Student Volunteer...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Do you have Administrative...
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Do It In A Day Volunteer...