Our Nana's Kidz volunteers play an essential role in our outreach to homeless children!
Every week, we deliver bags of food to local motels and youth centers where children receive non-perishable food items to take home for the weekend. We need teams of two or three to deliver and hand out these bags to children. This commitment would involve once or twice monthly deliveries, depending on the site.
We are looking for people that can commit to volunteering long term. Deliveries will take place on Thursday and afternoons between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM
Please apply here:
- People Skills
- Child Welfare
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Looking for Long term, monthly commitments
- Workforce Development Intern
- Host a Food Drive for Nana's Kidz!
- Nana's Kidz Volunteer
- Case Management Intern
- Fundraising and Donor Relations...
- Food Delivery
- Administrative Support/Human...
- Child Development Intern
- Marketing and Communications...
- Community Outreach/Event...
- Executive Assistant Intern
- Volunteer Drivers! Food...