We are currently helping people throughout Larimer County! With the rapidly growing senior population, the amount of seniors who face losing their independent lifestyles continues to grow. Your work helps seniors to keep living independently by taking on tasks that they physically are not able to do.
Volunteers will take on tasks like installing grab bars, changing light bulbs, building wheelchair ramps, and so much more. These tasks help prevent those who are physically disabled and seniors in your local community from increased risks of falls and injuries as well as making their lives a little easier. These tasks are simple to accomplish, and all volunteers receive proper training so that anyone who wants to help can learn to do so.
Volunteering for the Handyman Program is a great way to help your local community, use your great technical skills, gain experience in groups, and truly make a difference!"
- Project Management
- Home Repair
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible timing, you chose when to accept projects
- It is helpful to have your own tools
- Seeking companions in Berthoud...
- Are you a good listener? Be a...
- Be a pal to local pets!
- Pampering Time! Provide...
- BINGO! This volunteer...
- Seeking senior companion with...
- Admin support for a great...
- Art Program Leader
- Do you have home improvement...
- Looking for a flexible & fun...
- Share your love of Colorado!
- Serving Smiles with Lunch!
- Help your community and share...
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Make a Friend with an Estes Park...
- Help seniors with grocery needs!
- Lets Build Up Our Community!...
- Want to work at a museum?
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!
- Got time for a game of Scrabble...