Our ideal volunteer will be friendly, able to provide customer service with a smile, will be self-motivated, energetic, dependable, reliable, punctual and detail oriented.
Service Duties Include:
- Round on waiting areas to ensure that they are clean and stocked for our members
- Atted staff meetings, take minutes and forward notes to Department Manager as requested
- Greet members as they enter the department and direct them to the reception area
- Escort family members to patient care areas
- Answer phones and make calls
- Assist with directions and wayfinding
- Accept deliveries
- Copy and Filing
Hours of Service: Monda - Friday 800 - 5:00
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week / 200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors