Our ideal volunteer will be energetic, friendly, be able to provide customer service with a smile,self-motivated, dependable, reliable and detail oriented.
Service Duties include:
- Round on waiting room to ensure it is clean and ready for our Members
- Greet members as they enter the department, offering tea and coffee in the waiting room
- Escort family members to the patient care area.
- Ensure Patient Rooms are restocked and ready for new patients
- Answer phones and make calls
- Accept deliveries
- Assist with directions and wayfinding
- Copying and filing
- Data entry and other computer related projects
Hours of Service: Monday - Friday Shifts: 8:00 - Noon or Noon - 4:00
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Neurology/ Neurosurgery...
- Pharmacy Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Food & Nutrition Services...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Home Health Clerical Volunteer -...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers - Paws of...
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Engineering/Facilities Volunteer
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Care Partner - Nursing Units