Neurology/ Neurosurgery Department Volunteer
407 people are interested
Our ideal volunteer will be energetic, friendly, be able to provide customer service with a smile,self-motivated, dependable, reliable and detail oriented.
Service Duties include:
- Round on waiting room to ensure it is clean and ready for our Members
- Greet members as they enter the department, offering tea and coffee in the waiting room
- Escort family members to the patient care area.
- Ensure Patient Rooms are restocked and ready for new patients
- Answer phones and make calls
- Accept deliveries
- Assist with directions and wayfinding
- Copying and filing
- Data entry and other computer related projects
Hours of Service: Monday - Friday Shifts: 8:00 - Noon or Noon - 4:00
We'll work with your schedule.
4867 Sunset BlvdVolunteer Services DepartmentLos Angeles, CA 90027
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually