Our ideal volunteer is flexible, willing to complete any kind of project, able to be on-call for special projects, a quick learner, able to take on any task, be self-motivted and an independent worker.
Service duties may include:
- Stuffing envelope
- Conducting mass mailings
- Filing projects
- Community event (registration tables, booths)
- Distribution of materials throughout the campus
Hours of Service; Will vary according to the project
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- As needed per project
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors