Our ideal volunteer is flexible, willing to complete any kind of project, able to be on-call for special projects, a quick learner, able to take on any task, be self-motivted and an independent worker.
Service duties may include:
- Assist with luncheons or special events
- Customer Service Needs
- Computer Projects
- Community Service Projects
- Disaster Training Events
- Stuffing envelope
- Conducting mass mailings
- Filing projects
- Community event (registration tables, booths)
- Distribution of materials throughout the campus
Hours of Service; Will vary according to the project
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- As needed per project
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Neurology/ Neurosurgery...
- Pharmacy Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Food & Nutrition Services...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Home Health Clerical Volunteer -...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers - Paws of...
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Engineering/Facilities Volunteer
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Care Partner - Nursing Units