Our ideal volunteer will be customer service driven, friendly, be self motivated, energetic, dependable, reliable and able to work independently.
Service duties include:
1. Round on waiting room and ensure it is clean and ready for our members.
2. Greet members as they enter the department, assist with directions and wayfinding.
3. Escort family members to the patient care area.
4. Answer phones and make calls
5. Call members with pending appointments to confirm appointments an make changes as required.
6. Accept deliveries
7. Photocopy & filing
Hours of Service: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors