Head & Neck Surgery Volunteer
49 people are interested
Our ideal volunteer will be customer service driven, friendly, be self motivated, energetic, dependable, reliable and able to work independently.
Service duties include:
1. Round on waiting room and ensure it is clean and ready for our members.
2. Greet members as they enter the department, assist with directions and wayfinding.
3. Escort family members to the patient care area.
4. Answer phones and make calls
5. Call members with pending appointments to confirm appointments an make changes as required.
6. Accept deliveries
7. Photocopy & filing
8. Provide wheelchair assistance as required
9. Work on other projects as assigned
Hours of Service: Monday - Friday Shifts: 8:00 - Noon, Noon - 4:00
We'll work with your schedule.
4867 Sunset BlvdVolunteer Services DepartmentLos Angeles, CA 90027
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually