Our ideal volunteer will be friendly, able to provide customer service with a smile, self-motivated, energetic, dependable and reliable. Also able to work independently and committed to the schedule assigned.
Service Duties Include:
- Greeting members as they enter the department.
- Ensuring that the waiting room is clean and stocked
- Stocking and maintaining patient rooms
- Escort family members to the patient care areas
- Assist with wayfinding and directions
- Educating our members on KP.Org
- Filing and copying
- Answering phones and making calls
- Assisting with wheelchair transports when requested
- Work on other projects as assigned
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday Shifts: 8:00 - Noon and Noon - 4:00
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Neurology/ Neurosurgery...
- Pharmacy Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Food & Nutrition Services...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Home Health Clerical Volunteer -...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers - Paws of...
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Engineering/Facilities Volunteer
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Care Partner - Nursing Units