Our ideal volunteer will be friendly, able to provide customer service with a smile, self-motivated, energetic, dependable and reliable. Also able to work independently and committed to the schedule assigned.
Service Duties Include:
- Greeting members as they enter the department.
- Ensuring that the waiting room is clean and stocked
- Escort family members to the patient care areas
- Assist with wayfinding and directions
- Educating our members on KP.Org
- Filing and copying
- Answering phones and making calls
- Assisting with wheelchair transports when requested
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors