The ideal volunteer will be deail oriented, an independent worker, self motivated,friendly and committed to project completion.
Service duties include:
1 File patient documents into medical record
2. Chart room filing, organizing and maintenance
3. Assist with chart audits
4. Assist as back-up to volunteer EHS Concierge Role
5. Assist with directions and member questions
6. Answer Phones & make copies
7. Complete computer projects and data entry as requested.
8. Ensure all patient care rooms are well stocked.
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week / 200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors