The ideal volunteer will be deail oriented, an independent worker, self motivated,friendly and committed to project completion.
Service duties include:
1 Assist with checking in members
2. Provide way finding and wheelchair assistance
3. Answer Phones & make copies
4. Complete computer projects and data entry as requested.
5. Ensure all patient care rooms are well stocked.
6. Work on other projects as assigned
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday Shifts 8:00 - Noon and Noon - 4:00
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week / 200 hours annually
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Neurology/ Neurosurgery...
- Pharmacy Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Food & Nutrition Services...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Home Health Clerical Volunteer -...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers - Paws of...
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Engineering/Facilities Volunteer
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Care Partner - Nursing Units