Our ideal volunteer will be interested in the nursing or emergency medicine field. They will be customer service friendly, self-motivated, able to work independently, energetic and dependable.
**Must be a nursing student or have a Nursing Certificate/Degree**
The service duties include
- Round on members in rooms to ensure comfort and care
- Greet members into the department and assist with wheelchair as required.
- Answer questions and forward concerns to the ED staff.
- Assist with patient transport as requested
- Assist with mobility as needed
- Answer call lights
- Stock patient rooms
- Make members and their families feel comfortable.
Hours of Service: 7 days a week, 24 hours per day
Shifts: 8:00 - Noon, Noon - 4:00 p.m., 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. 8:00 p.m. - 12:00 A.M., 12:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m. & 4:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M.
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 per week annually
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Neurology/ Neurosurgery...
- Pharmacy Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Food & Nutrition Services...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Home Health Clerical Volunteer -...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers - Paws of...
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Engineering/Facilities Volunteer
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Care Partner - Nursing Units