Our ideal volunteer will be interested in the nursing or emergency medicine field. They will be customer service friendly, self-motivated, able to work independently, energetic and dependable.
**Must be a nursing student or have a Nursing Certificate/Degree**
The service duties include
- Ensuring that the waiting room is clean and welcoming to our members.
- Greet members into the department and assist with wheelchair as required.
- Answer questions and forward concerns to the ED staff.
- Assist with patient transport as requested
- Assist nursing staff with chart set-up
- Answer call lights
- Transport patient specimens to the lab
- Stock patient rooms
- Make members and their families feel comfortable.
Hours of Service: 7 days a week, 24 hours per day
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 per week annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors