Emergency Room Care Partner (nursing)
374 people are interested
Our ideal volunteer will be interested in the nursing or emergency medicine field. They will be customer service friendly, self-motivated, able to work independently, energetic and dependable.
**Must be a nursing student or have a Nursing Certificate/Degree**
The service duties include
- Round on members in rooms to ensure comfort and care
- Greet members into the department and assist with wheelchair as required.
- Answer questions and forward concerns to the ED staff.
- Assist with patient transport as requested
- Assist with mobility as needed
- Answer call lights
- Stock patient rooms
- Make members and their families feel comfortable.
Hours of Service: 7 days a week, 24 hours per day
Shifts: 8:00 - Noon, Noon - 4:00 p.m., 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. 8:00 p.m. - 12:00 A.M., 12:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m. & 4:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M.
We'll work with your schedule.
4867 Sunset BlvdVolunteer Services DepartmentLos Angeles, CA 90027
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 per week annually