Our ideal volunteer will be customer friendly, self-motivated, energetic, dependabe,willing to learn and able to work independently.
Service Duties Include:
1. Ensure that waiting room area is clean and orderly
2. Greet members as they enter the department
3. Escort family members to patient care area
4. Ensure that all patient areas are clean and stocked
5. Escort patients upon discharge
6. Provide wheelchair support when needed
7. Answer phones/make calls
8. Make copies & file
9. Stock Patient Rooms
10. Work on department initiative projects
11. Round on patients and family members
Hours of Service: Monday - Friday Shifts: 9:00 - 1:00 and 1:00 - 5:00
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Neurology/ Neurosurgery...
- Pharmacy Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Food & Nutrition Services...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Home Health Clerical Volunteer -...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers - Paws of...
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Engineering/Facilities Volunteer
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Care Partner - Nursing Units