Our ideal volunteer will be customer friendly, self-motivated, energetic, dependabe,willing to learn and able to work independently.
Service Duties Include:
1. Ensure that waiting room area is clean and orderly
2. Greet members as they enter the department
3. Escort family members to patient care area
4. Ensure that all patient areas are clean and stocked
5. Escort patients upon discharge
6. Provide wheelchair support when needed
7. Answer phones/make calls
8. Make copies & file
9. Stock Patient Rooms
10. Work on department initiative projects
11. Round on patients and family members
Hours of Service: Monday - Friday Shifts: 9:00 - 1:00 and 1:00 - 5:00
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Outpatient Infusion Center...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Family Medicine Department...
- Project (Episodic) Volunteer
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Conference Center Concierge
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Vision Services Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- East L.A. Office - Red Vest...
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit...
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Pasadena Ofc - Red Vest Concierge
- Care Partner - Pediatrics/PICU