Our ideal volunteer will be customer friendly, self-motivated, energetic, dependabe,willing to learn and able to work independently.
Service Duties Include:
1. Ensure that waiting room area is clean and orderly
2. Greet members as they enter the department
3. Escort family members to patient care area
4. Ensure that all patient areas are clean and stocked
5. Escort patients upon discharge
6. Provide wheelchair support when needed
7. Answer phones/make calls
8. Make copies & file
Hours of Service: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors