Wilder Foundation Caregiver Services:
We are looking for several volunteers to assist Wilder staff in conducting outreach to caregivers at various public events throughout the East Metro. Caregivers are our neighbors, friends and family members who are caring for their parents or loved ones. You will be trained on how to discuss our caregiver services with individuals at different events around Saint Paul. Work along experienced Wilder staff members to share information in our community . If you are outgoing and looking for an opportunity to impact the seniors in your community - sign-up now!
Gain valuable knowledge about issues facing your community as well as a chance to strengthen your networking and communication skills!!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours
- Events are at differnt sites each month.
- Program Helper
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers -...
- Hair Stylist
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Event Outreach Volunteer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- Catch the Bus!
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Get On Board the Bus!
- Mobile Outreach Assistant
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Be The First To Say Hi
- All Aboard the Twin Cities...
- Hamline High Rise Meal Program...
- Help St. Paul Neighboorhoods Eat...
- Deliver Healthy, Affordable Food