Big Brother / Big Sister or General All-Round Buddy (Bartow)
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Big Brothers, Big SistersA Community in BartowBartow, FL 33830
When you were a kid, do you recall the person that taught you to ride a bike, catch a fish, polish nails or played checkers with you?
- There is a waiting list of Polk County children, ages 6 - 12, who are so eager to have someone like you to help do the same for them!
- Community Big Brothers/Big Sisters are paired with boys or girls from the community who simply need grown up friends to spend just 2-3 hours/week (9 hours/month).
- The two of you can choose whether evenings (during the week) or weekend days work better for your schedules.
- Training is provided and Big Bros/Big Sisters' agency will provide support in answering questions and providing ideas for a successful match!
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Community Outreach
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 9 Hours / Month
- Must be able to pass a FDLE Background Screen. ?Assignment requires thea ability to assist adults ag
Report this opportunity