Are you interested in meeting a fun group of friends?
Well here is your chance!
Senior centrer povides hot, nutritious lunch to local seniors. Also provides opportunities for socialization, dancing, Bingo, and presentations on topics of interest to seniors.
VOLUNTEER: Greet guests and check guest in using a scanner
TIME COMMITMENT: Minimum of one 3-1/2 hour shift once a week.
WORK LOCATION: Senior Nutrition Center (Mountain View Senior Center)
266 Escuela Avenue Mountain View, CA
-Register guests as they arrive, using a scanner
-Light clerical activities
-Help maintain client records
-Collect client contributions, count money and complete bank deposit slip.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- once a week
- Senior Nutrition check-in
- Volunteer at Theuerkauf School
- Senior Nutrition Check-in
- Farmers Market Volunteer
- Food Donation Pickup Drivers
- Have you ever wanted to work at...
- Escort Homebound Seniors
- Produce Mobile Volunteer Need!
- CSA Food Pantry Regular...
- Translator Needed!
- Translator Needed!!
- Volunteer at Castro School!
- Food Center Volunteers needed
- Help Us Make a Difference in the...
- Translator Needed
- Senior Transportation
- We need your help picking up...
- Deep Cleaning Walk in Refrigerator