You can help continue the outstanding work of Trusted Mentors.
Our mentors are changing lives. Last year, with the support of their mentors, 92% of the individuals we served remained housed and 90% met the requirements of the criminal justice system.
When you help a person stay housed or out of prison, public safety improves. People are then able contribute to our community in healthy ways, creating a more stable community.
But it’s more than just stability. Trusted Mentors helps individuals see their true worth and potential. Trusted Mentors helps create brighter, healthier futures, changing the direction of not just one life, but an entire community and generation to come!
In addition by attending our events & fundraisers, you will network others just like you who share a passion to help others in need.
Are you willing to support a neighbor in need?
Put forth your time with an individual in need with Trusted Mentors. Everyone signs up for a year at a time and you would be carefully matched with an adult. Each month you get to spend six hours with their mentee. For your convenience there are two information sessions each month, where you can find out more information about our services. Please look for more info at www.trustedmentors.org, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which sessions you will be attending.
- People Skills
- Strategic Planning
- General Education
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 6 Hours a Month for 1 Year
- Become a Homelessness Prevention...
- Mentor an Adolescent Aging out...
- January is National Mentoring...
- Mentors - Stick around when...
- You can Make a World of...
- 10 mentors - 10 people willing...
- Support an Ex-Offender's Second...
- Be the Bridge for those in...
- Mentor At Risk Young Adults
- Mentor a comrade in need
- Mentoring Decreases Recidivism
- Spark the Light in a Person in...
- Life is tough without a Mentor