I. Position Description: Web Developer / Designer
II. Web Development Responsibilities
Initial responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing websites based on needs analysis and scope of work.
- Designing and developing the necessary back-end database and necessary SQL calls for the applications.
- Deploying applications.
- Continued maintenance, development, and bug fixes for applications through the use of content management systems and customization on an as-need basis.
- Document the website code and applications.
- Provide creative layout designs and convert into HTML code.
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker