Mentor's R Us Inc. (MRU) is a non-profit organization seeking to inspire youth and adults by modeling sustainable life skills.
MRU is currently seeking a Editor & Written Communicator who will assist with creating, editing, and maintaining various forms, documents, and correspondence.
There is no set time commitment for this opportunity and will work on a need-by-need basis. Individuals will be able to work from home but may need to travel to an MRU location when necessary.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Designs layouts.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit written correspondence.
- Read or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Maintains records and files of work and revisions.
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
Qualifications of a successful candidate will include:
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience creating and editing documents or forms
Shopping at Amazon with this link supports our causes. Thank you!
- Administrative Support
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Technical Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18