Mentor's R Us Inc. (MRU) is a non-profit organization seeking to inspire youth and adults by modeling sustainable life skills.
MRU is currently seeking a Marketing & Business Plan Writer who will be responsible for writing, editing, and maintaining Mentor’s R Us business plan.
A time commitment of three (5) hours per week until the project is completed. Volunteers may be able to work from home. The time commitment is dependent on the relationship built between the organization and the right volunteers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create business plan based on research and MRU's mission and goals.
- Review and edit business plan as needed.
Qualifications of a successful candidate will include:
- Excellent written communication
- Familiarity with computers
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior experience writing business plans
- Associate's or Bachelor's in Marketing or Business preferred but not required.
Please consider the Youth when you Shop Amazon, Thank you!
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18