Mentor's R Us Inc. (MRU) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to teach and guide disadvantaged youth and adolescents by providing developmental services through mentorship programs.
MRU is currently seeking a Marketing & Business Plan Writer who will be responsible for writing, editing, and maintaining Mentor’s R Us business plan.
A time commitment of three (3) hours per week until the project is completed. Volunteers will be able to work from home.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create business plan based on research and MRU's mission and goals.
- Review and edit business plan as needed.
Qualifications of a successful candidate will include:
- Excellent written communication
- Familiarity with computers
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior experience writing business plans
- Associate's or Bachelor's in Marketing or Business preferred but not required.
Please consider the Youth when you Shop Amazon, Thank you!
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18