Mentor's R Us Inc. (MRU) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to teach and guide disadvantaged youth and adolescents by providing developmental services through mentorship programs.
MRU is currently seeking a Media Distribution Volunteer whose responsibilities include printing and distributing media orcorrespondence to the local community.
Hours are flexible depending on demands.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Print materials from computer
- Stuff envelopes
- Distribute media & correspondence individuals in local area
- Creating Distribution List
- Some Projects where creating or editing distributed material will be necessary.
Qualifications of a successful candidate will include:
- Familiarity with computers and printers.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word
When you are shopping at amazon using our link, you help us serve those in need. Thanks for partnering with us!
- Customer Service
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Principal Trainer
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Marketing Committee Member
- Virtual Grant Writer
- Adminstrative Intern & Driver
- Local Grant Writer
- Enrollment Coordinator
- Marketing & Business Plan Writer
- Development Fund Committe Members
- Administrative Volunteer
- Media Distribution Volunteer
- Editor & Written Communicator