Mentor's R Us Inc. (MRU) is a non-profit organization seeking to inspire youth and adults by modeling sustainable life skills.
MRU is currently seeking a Social Media Distribution& Correspondance Volunteer whose responsibilities include and distributing media correspondence to the community.
Hours are flexible depending on demands.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Learning the Mission & Vision of the Organization
- Developing a social media plan to convey to a target audience
- Responding to target audience properly and conveying information to MRU Personnel
- Print materials from computer
- Stuff envelopes
- Distribute media & correspondence to individuals in local area
- Creating Distribution List
- Some Projects where creating or editing distributed material will be necessary.
Qualifications of a successful candidate will include:
- Familiarity with computers and printers.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word
- Good Grammer and Social Media Etiquette
- Familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, and other social media programs.
When you are shopping at amazon using our link, you help us serve those in need. Thanks for partnering with us!
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week
- Being reliable and Trustworthy online