Warren Village is a two-year transitional housing program that offers low-income housing, family support services and early childhood education. The Housing Office Volunteer offers support to Housing Department staff by greeting all visitors to 1323 Gilpin Street including potential residents who are applying for housing. The volunteer assists with the application process including the showing of a 10 minute orientation video, reviewing the housing application and making copies of applicants/child's documents.
Other duties include answering phones, checking voice messages, light filing, enforcing building visitor/security policy and assisting residents. The volunteer will also post notices, schedule assessments for approved applicants, and reconfirm move-in appointments.
Coverage Needed: Monday - Friday, 8am - 1pm
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Host Family Night at Warren...
- Teacher, Adult Life Skills Classes
- Evening Childcare @ Warren Village
- Holiday Party Childcare
- Housing Office Receptionist
- Adult Math Tutors Needed
- Dude Days at Warren Village
- Singing Lessons with Kids Club
- Pre-Med/Medical Professional...
- Community Nights at First Step
- Tutoring Adults
- Evening Child Care @ First Step