Responsible for writing proposals for both unrestricted operating revenue and restricted projects and for submitting timely and accurate reports for all existing grant funded projects.
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources.
- Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for corporate and foundation grants.
- Work with finance to gather information necessary to report to corporate/foundation funders on current grant programs.
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors.
- Provide stewardship to current donors, including work with Grants & Research Manager to provide regular written updates (newsletters etc) to corporate and foundation donors.
- Understanding of institutional history and programs.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
- Strong editing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Experience with proposal writing and institutional donors.
- Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies.
- Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research.
- Strong contributor in team environments
- Grant Writing / Research
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Fundraising Coordinators
- Office Business Manager
- Donation Specialist
- Grant Writer
- Motion Graphics Designer
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Youth Counselor
- Social Media Strategists
- Public Relations Specialists
- Volunteer Coordinators
- Program Director is needed at...
- Youth Coordinator
- Travel Nurse
- Music Teacher
- Warehouse Workers
- Media Planner
- Logistics Director