Care Partner - Nursing Units
338 people are interested
Our idea volunteer will be interested in a nursing career, able to provide customer service with a smile, energetic, dependable, reliable and detail oriented.
** Candidates must be an active nursing student, student completing nursing pre-req's or have nursing degree**
Service Duties include:
- Round on waiting room and ensure that it is cleaned up and ready for our members.
- Orient the patients to their room upon admission.
- Round (check-in) on patients
- Act as a companion for appropriate patients
- Deliver blankets, towels, washcloths, beverages as approved, read to the patient or provide magazines and books.
- Ensure Care Boards are updated and accurate
- Answer Phones, make calls
- Support and/or complete ancillary support tasks as assigned by the Ward Clerk/Charge Nurse
- Accept deliveries
- Assist with transportation of discharged patients to their vehicles
- Assist with mobilization of patients
Hours of Service - Monday - Sunday Shifts: 8:00 - Noon, Noon - 4:00 and 4:00 - 8:00 p.m., 8:00 - Midnite, Midnite - 4:00 AM and 4:00 AM - 8:00 AM
We'll work with your schedule.
4867 Sunset BlvdVolunteer Services DepartmentLos Angeles, CA 90027
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually