The Acoustic Remedy Program is looking for individual musicians and small ensembles to serve as volunteers and perform acoustically for our members, patients and staff.
These musicians may also round on our patient floors providing healing through music. They would also be able to play in our main lobbies and waiting areas as well.
Instruments accepted are: Piano player, Flutes, Guitars, Violins, Harps, other wind instruments
There is a baby grand piano in the front lobby available for pianists to play during their shifts.
Hours: 7 Days a Week Shift: 2 hour shifts between 8:00 am and 8:00 p.m.
- Music Therapy
- Wind Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2 - 4 hour shifts
- Must submit a video of them playing or singing
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Neurology/ Neurosurgery...
- Pharmacy Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Food & Nutrition Services...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Home Health Clerical Volunteer -...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers - Paws of...
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Engineering/Facilities Volunteer
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Care Partner - Nursing Units