The Acoustic Remedy Program is looking for individual musicians and small ensembles to serve as volunteers and perform acoustically for our members, patients and staff.
These musicians would round on our patient floors providing healing through music. They would also be able to play in our main lobbies and waiting areas as well.
There is a baby grand piano in the front lobby available for pianists to play during their shifts.
Hours: 8:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.
- Music Therapy
- Wind Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 - 4 hour shifts
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors