The Vision Services volunteer will serve as a customer liaison between our Members and the Vision Services staff. The Vision Services volunteer will interact with members to ensure that they’re receiving the best care experience possible and will support our Vision Services staff in their efforts to help members who may be experiencing negative care.
1. Provide wayfinding and escorts for members coming into the office for a visit
2. Serve as greeter for department.
3. Provided assistant with frame display cases
4. Assist with clerical duties such as phones, filing, data entry and other clerical projects.
5. Provide support on other projects as assigned.
Hours: Monday - Friday Shifts: 8:00 - Noon and Noon - 4:00 p.m.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Neurology/ Neurosurgery...
- Pharmacy Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Food & Nutrition Services...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Home Health Clerical Volunteer -...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers - Paws of...
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Engineering/Facilities Volunteer
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Care Partner - Nursing Units