Vision Services Volunteer
53 people are interested
The Vision Services volunteer will serve as a customer liaison between our Members and the Vision Services staff. The Vision Services volunteer will interact with members to ensure that they’re receiving the best care experience possible and will support our Vision Services staff in their efforts to help members who may be experiencing negative care.
1. Provide wayfinding and escorts for members coming into the office for a visit
2. Serve as greeter for department.
3. Provided assistant with frame display cases
4. Assist with clerical duties such as phones, filing, data entry and other clerical projects.
5. Provide support on other projects as assigned.
Hours: Monday - Friday Shifts: 8:00 - Noon and Noon - 4:00 p.m.
We'll work with your schedule.
4867 Sunset BlvdVolunteer Services DepartmentLos Angeles, CA 90027
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually