The NICU volunteer will serve as a customer liaison between our Members and the NICU staff. The NICU volunteer will interact with members to ensure that they’re receiving the best care experience possible and will support our staff in their efforts to help members who may be experiencing negative care.
**Must be in nursing school or have certification/degree**
Hours: 8 a.m.-8p.m.
Morning Shift: 8 a.m. - Noon
Afternoon Shifts: 12 - 4 p.m. and 4 - 8 p.m.
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors