The Cardiology volunteer will assist the department staff by ensuring patient comfort and serve as a customer liaison and point of contact for our members who are awaiting or have completed their procedures. The Cardiology volunteer will interact with members to ensure that they're receiving the best care experience possible.
Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Morning Shift: 8 a.m.-Noon Afternoon Shift: Noon - 5 p.m.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four shift per week/200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors