The Cardiac Surgery volunteer will assist the department staff by:
A. Providing patient comfort, rounding on members waiting in front lobby
B. Serving as customer liaison between the member and our staff
C. Provide wayfinding and member wheelchair assistance or escort assistance
D. Provide office support including, filing, answering phones or other duties as assigned
E. Work on projects within the department
Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Morning Shift: 8 a.m.-Noon Afternoon Shift: Noon - 4 p.m. or 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Internal Medicine Volunteer
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Neurology/ Neurosurgery...
- Pharmacy Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Food & Nutrition Services...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Home Health Clerical Volunteer -...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Family Medicine Department...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Care Partner - Nursing Units