You can help others in your community by volunteering for just one hour per week. Volunteering in areas that are close to your home or office. You decide your location from the areas we serve.
Volunteers are needed to set with patients, read to them, talk with them, play music for them, pray with them or hold their hands.
Volunteers are also needed to stay with the patient in their home, to allow their care givers to take a break and run errands.
Won't you please join thousands of other volunteers in helping out this year.
Please respond to our the e-mail address or by calling our volunteer coordinator, JoAnn Cole, at 1-866-327-4018.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering.
- Music Therapy
- People Skills
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- HELP OTHERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY
- Do you need Volunteer hours for...
- Have you been a caregiver, help...
- Hold a hand receive a smile
- All about helping
- Get Started Now, Volunteer
- Can you help the elderly in your...
- Bring a smile to a senior -...
- Can you spare 1 hour a week to...
- Our Veterans need help!
- Yes you can help others with...
- Veterans... We need you! Please...
- Give the gift of Music to a...